I was in Cash & Carry today and there were several items on their Hot Sheet worth looking at.
I have not seen bananas at 39 cents a pound in a long time. If you don't mind getting them quite green it is a real bargain. I bought a bunch to dry as my grandchildren love them and I think I will make some banana bread too.
You can check out the rest of their hot sheet specials if you google Cash & Carry Twin Falls, Idaho.
This week Ridleys has 3 cases of 24 water bottles for $5. Great for storage.(Who ever dreamed we would be buying water!)
If you are willing to comment below, please share great specials you find with the rest of us as you come upon them. Also this will be a great venue to share extra garden produce this summer.
I would love to hear your experiences making bread, and using herbs and chicken after our activity last week. Keep connected!
Shanna
PS
Thanks to Janae, I also learned that 5 dozen eggs at Winco is $3.16, down by about $5. So great to see the price of eggs come down again!
I think I worked out the comment issue some of you have been experiencing. Just click on the word "comment" at the bottom of this post to add a comment. Thanks everyone!
1 comment:
Testing
Post a Comment